Third-party fundraisers are independently coordinated events that benefit Sacred Heart Community Clinic. The coordinators of these events donate the money raised to support the programs and services provided by our clinic.
Potential fundraising ideas:
- Chili or BBQ Cook-Off – entry or admission fees are donated to the clinic
- Garage Sales – sell your unused items and donate the proceeds
- Dining Out Fundraisers – coordinate with a local restaurant to donate a portion of sales for an evening
- Dance Marathon – registration and request-a-song fees benefit the clinic
- House Party or Dinner – invite friends and relatives over to share the mission of the clinic and collect donations
- Craft Sale – put your creativity to work for the clinic
- Choose an event or goal of your own, go to Everyday Hero, and set up a fundraising page benefiting the clinic
Regardless of how big or small your event may be, we are honored you are choosing to support Sacred Heart Community Clinic.