Services are free, but donations are greatly appreciated. We are able to process debit/credit cards.
Note: We do not prescribe narcotics, or handle chronic pain management.
SHCC Dental services are only available to current, established patients as of January 15, 2017. Maximum capacity has been met until Fall 2017 when services will be reevaluated.
Basic Scope of Services:
- General medical problems for adults and children including:
- Acute care (fever, colds, stomach ache, etc…)
- Chronic Care (Diabetes, Hypertension, high cholesterol, etc.)
- Annual Well Women’s Exam which includes a pap smear and an order for a free screening mammogram (NO GYN services)
- Physical Therapy
- Nutrition Counseling
- Laboratory Services
- Diabetic Education
- Limited Medicines – will be provided free or at low cost
- Services not provided:
- Emergency care
- Birth control
- Prenatal care
- Workman’s compensation cases or accidents
- SPECIALITY CARE unavailable at this time
- Note: We do not prescribe narcotics, or handle chronic pain management.
- Must live in Williamson County
- Must be uninsured
- Must not have Medicare, Medicaid, or CHIP
Families must qualify financially. Income must fall below 200% of the federal poverty level.
|Household Size||Below 200%|
|1 person in family||$24,120|
|2 people in family||$32,480|
|3 people in family||$40,840|
|4 people in family||$49,200|
|5 people in family||$57,560|
|6 people in family||$65,920|
|7 people in family||$74,280|
|8 people n family||$82,640|